International People Operations Coordinator
Part of TripAdvisor, LaFourchette is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online and mobile service to internet users to find, select and book restaurants.
LaFourchette also provides its restaurant partners with an integrated SaaS. Thesoftware helps restaurants maximize bookings, secure online bookings, compile customer records and ultimately reach their customers in a far more personalized manner.
LaFourchette, headquartered in Paris with over 500 employees, is operating in 12 countries (France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Turkey, Portugal, Brazil and Australia) under the brands LaFourchette, Eltenedor, The Fork, MyTable, Iens, Seatme, Dimmi.
We are always looking for passionate, data driven, user oriented and humble colleagues, ready to change an industry.
Working closely with the business under the supervision of our HR Business Partners, the International PO Coordinator acts as a cornerstone for our operations to make TheFork an incredible place to work. This role requires passion for people, excellent rigor & organization skills, adaptability and a love for complex problem solving.
Our IPOC super hero will…
- Provide support to the HR Business Partners and their client groups in the foreign countries we are currently operating in : Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Turkey Switzerland, Italy, Sweden, Australia...& more to come !
- Liaise with our payroll specialists to supervise pay processes in each country
- Supervise time off management, leaves, benefits & rewards
- Coordinate local trainings & events
- Swiftly administrate our HRIS (Workday) and ensure we have a neat, updated employee database
- Continuously improve processes : faster, better, stronger
- Act as liaison between employees and HR Business Partners to understand needs and solutions along with policy alignment as appropriate
- Take initiative to research questions and interprets policies where clear-cut procedures do not exist
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resource management, law, business…
- Minutious, rigorous, detail oriented…got it ?
- Strong interest in Human Resources Management
- Open minded, adaptable, with a passion for continuously listening, processing, solving
- Fluent English (C1 level is the very minimum)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Love for food, dining out, recipes talks, Chardonnay sipping (responsibly)
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!