Quality & Compliance Analyst
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 15 million monthly visits, 8 millions of opinionsand more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, connects restaurants and diners via TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Under the direction of the Quality & Compliance manager of the Group, as Quality & Compliance Analyst, you main responsibility is to improve our customer satisfaction, for both our restaurants and our users. You will work in collaboration with sales and operational teams of the group.
- Monitor and take action to reduce recurring irritating factors between our partners (restaurants) and Internet users, and make the appropriate follow-up
- Manage projects in order to implement new quality processes to decrease irritating factors
- Analysis, recommendations and report of any potential improvement of the Internet experience, both for our partners (restaurants and Internet users) and TheFork employees
- Design and implement programs, policies, and practices to ensure that our B2B clients respect our general conditions and our B2C clients have no problems with their bookings
- Build strong relationships with other departments and countries of the group
- Analytical skills (use of excel required)
- Emphatic & communication skills
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Office Savvy
- Fluent English and Spanish (other European languages, such as French, are a plus)
- 1 year of relevant work experience
We like organized people, dynamic and with good communications skills. Also use to work in a team and with a high work volume.
Compensation & Localization:
Remuneration: attractive package composed with fix + variable compensation
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org