Sales Administration Agent Italy
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 14 million monthly visits, 7 millions of opinionsand more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark and Turkey. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Job descriptionUnder the direction of the Global SAO Manager, as Sales Administration Agent, you will
- Validate the received contracts, as well as perform quality checks. You will create new associate accounts and you will proceed with the correct treatment of our partner's requests (floor plans, promotions, booking modules etc.).
- Question and proper implementation of all the Sales Administration processes.
- Manage and update our new partner's database within your geographical area.
- Provide support to the sales teams, interacting with them in case of information recovery.
- Interacting with our partners to recover information and follow up with booking module installations.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience on Customer Support or Sales
- Languages: Italian native, English high (other language is a plus)
- Good communication skills
- Goal oriented
- Dynamic speech
- Team Pleayer
- HTML and CRM knowledge is a plus
Compensation & Localization:
Remuneration: attractive package
Position based in: Barcelona
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org