About TheFork TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide and more than 14 million monthly visits. The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark and Turkey. It also perates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners. Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
The role of Senior HR Advisor:
This role is part of the Business Partner team. The role reports into the HRBP. You will provide advice and guidance on a number of HR issues:
Human Resources policies and procedures:
- Contribute to the development, implementation, communication and monitoring of HR policies and procedures being delivered to the managers and staff.
- Review and maintain the human resources policies, processes and practices.
- Oversee the new employees induction and orientation process and manage all new joiners inductions ensuring all processes are tightly followed to ensure a seamless integration into the business.
- Contribute to the development of initiatives and improvements to current practices that will foster an environment and culture that places a premium on staff development and enables staff to be motivated and supported to perform to their maximum potential.
- Assist managers in building a culture that is aligned with organizational values.
- Contribute to provision of advice and guidance on organizational change as and when required.
- Provide coaching, advice and support to managers on performance planning and review and professional development processes.
- Assist with implementation of the internal training strategy and supporting programs.
- In consultation with line managers, follow up on individual employee’s development needs and performance development plans and source external training provision in accordance with prioritized requirements
- Conduct evaluation of all learning and development activities.
- Maintain up to date and accurate training records for all staff.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a Training Program and other initiatives designed to recognize and leverage the capabilities, insights and ideas of all individuals.
- Conduct exit interviews ensuring relevant information is communicated and feedback to manager appropriately.
- Conduct exit interview analyze, identify trends and make recommendations.
- Report on key performance indicators, analyze data and Identify and advise on key trends. and issues and organizational implications.
- Involvement in key projects and HR initiatives.
- Work closely and effectively with the other Senior HR Advisor.
- Understand the HR needs of different departments to help them achieve their strategic objectives whilst following the overall HR strategy.
- Actively participate in strategic HR initiatives and departmental activities/projects as appropriate.
- Master’s degree.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Broad HR experience (+/- 3-5 years), as HR generalist advisory level in a dynamic environment.
- As this role sits with the business visibility is key along with the ability to quickly build strong relationships with people at all levels across the business.
- Strong client service skills and excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Team player.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to influence and challenge where appropriate.
- Professional, credible and responsive.
- Trustworthy with the ability to deal with confidential information.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent skills in planning, organization, prioritizing.
- Proven ability to work and deliver under pressure when required.
- Sound problem solving skills.
What's on Offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free