Sales Operations Manager H/F
Part of TripAdvisor, LaFourchette is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online and mobile service to internet users to find, select and book restaurants.
LaFourchette connects restaurants and diners via LaFourchette (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, LaFourchette provides a software solution, LaFourchette Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
LaFourchette, headquartered in Paris with over 700 employees, is operating in 11 countries under the brands LaFourchette (France, Switzerland), TheFork (Italy, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium, Sweden and Denmark), ElTenedor (Spain), Dimmi (Australia) and IENS (the Netherlands).
We are always looking for passionate, data driven, user oriented and humble colleagues, ready to change an industry.
Your role within the Sales Operations team :
The Sales Operations team’s mission is to provide sales team (LaFourchette and TripAdvisor Restaurant) with optimal conditions to maximize operational efficiency through measurement, processes, tools and direction.
Under the supervision of the Global Head of Sales and Service Operations your mission will be to maximize business performance by being the trusted partner to the sales organization through process optimization, CRM development, cross-functional collaboration, operational excellence. You will also drive critical projects and strategic initiatives to support revenue growth. You will manage a team of 2 central team members and strongly coordinate Sales Operations activities through local relays in the countries.
The ideal candidate should understand sales methodologies and sales processes, a fast learner, analytical, able to focus on the details while thinking strategically, while remaining focused on high impact projects.
You main responsibilities:
- Project manage key initiatives to sales (hunting, farming), training and sales administration teams to drive higher efficiencies using a data-driven approach
- Focus on process and continuous improvement through process alignment and automation
- Product manage B2B CRM (Salesforce.com):
- Support key stakeholders in the qualification of business requirements
- Act as product manager of salesforce.com managing roadmap, backlog prioritization, user story definition and delivery of new features developed on salesforce.com by technical team based in Nantes
- Ensure quality and reliability of CRM data
- Coordinate with local Sales Operations managers (based in the countries), Sales Managers and Head of Sales Enablement to ensure adoption of sales processes worldwide through training, onboarding and change management initiatives
- Develop strong collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and partners across the company, including leading cross-functional task forces on major initiatives
- Act as a subject matter expert and have ability to communicate effectively and build relationships across both technical and non-technical teams
- Master’s Degree of a Top Business or Engineering School
- 5+ years of experience, with at least 3 years in Sales Operations, Sales Analytics and/or consulting
- Strong experience on Salesforce.com (Sales cloud) as project manager and/or product manager
- Good knowledge of sales methodologies and sales processes ideally in a SaaS model environment
- Data lover and good excel skills
- Soft skills required: results-driven, strong analytics, excellent communication skills, team spirit
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Cool and cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9e).
- Fresh fruits delivered everyday.
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, afterworks, theatre courses, global seminar....everything that makes your job cooler than your friends'.
If you are ready to join our fast paced environment, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 2 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will send you/invite you to a first phone interview.