Senior Product Designer
Part of TripAdvisor Media Group since May 2014, LaFourchette (TheFork) is the leading European restaurant booking platform with more than 30,000 restaurants on 12 markets.
Our vision is to become the #1 restaurant app for diners.
We are always looking for passionate, data driven, user oriented and humble colleagues, ready to change an industry.
As a Product Designer, your core pillars are to:
- Gather our users’ needs and wishes
- Understand the market and context of dining
- Understand our product features and its constraints
- Understand what brings value for our users and our business
- Define the interaction workflows on different devices (mobile, desktop, tablet)
- Own the design of both our apps, and together with the Product Manager, define their vision and design values
- Participate in the design of our other cross-platform products for diners and restaurant owners.
- Help in the creation and maintenance of a consistent style guide for our apps
- Sketch early low-fi prototypes for cross-device experiences
- Build and design high-fidelity prototypes
- Work side-by-side with developers during the development
- Test and refine your concepts
- Animate qualitative and quantitative user tests
- Based on users’ feedback, provide recommendations for future iterations of your designs
- Nurture a positive, creative dynamic with our mobile team: Product and developers
- Share, evaluate and suggest new features based on upcoming technology and trends of the mobile apps world
- A solid experience in cross-device design
- At least 1 successful experience designing a transactional mobile application
- A solid portfolio of the different aspects of Product Design: from concept to final product.
- Our team will love you if
- You excel at creating fine-tuned experiences
- You love all things design and are not afraid to share the love
- You’re not afraid of presenting and defending your design concepts at all levels of the organisation
- You’re always looking for new and upcoming trends in design
- You fight for good design
- You’re like fish in the water working with an agile methodology
- You’re not afraid of finding “the right tool for the job” when it comes to design
- Our must
- You already manage the tools of the trade: Sketch, Axure, etc.
- You have a fair understanding of iOS and Android design guidelines
- You can work in English with our international partners
When applying, please add a resume/portfolio that represents your experience in all aspects of product design you know (From user research to pixel-perfect UI design)