Product Designer - CDD (M/F)
Part of TripAdvisor Media Group since May 2014, LaFourchette (TheFork) is the leading European restaurant booking platform with more than 30,000 restaurants on 12 markets.
Our vision is to become the #1 restaurant app for diners.
We are always looking for passionate, data driven, user oriented and humble colleagues, ready to change an industry.
As part of the Product Design team, you will participate in the design and evolution of our cross-platform products for restaurant-goers and restaurant owners.
As a product designer, you will work with Product Owners Dev Leads and other Designers to create a pleasant, consistent, results-driven experience across our different platforms: mobile apps, web mobile and web desktop.
As a Product Designer, your core responsibilities are to:
- Understand our users and our product
- Gather our users’ needs and wishes
- Understand the market and context of dining
- Understand our product features and its constraints
- Understand what brings value for our users and our business
- Define, with our Product Owners, the future of the Dining experience
- Define the interaction workflows on different devices (mobile, desktop, tablet)
- Sketch early low-fi prototypes for cross-device experiences
- Help in the creation of a consistent style guide for our interfaces
- Build and design high-fidelity prototypes
- Work side-by-side with developers during the integration
- Through an iterative process, test and refine your concepts
- Animate qualitative and quantitative user tests
- Based on users’ feedback, provide recommendations for future iterations of your designs
- At least 2 years of experience in cross-device design.
- At least 1 successful experience designing on a mobile-first approach
- A solid portfolio of the different aspects of Product Design: From concept to final product.
OUR TEAM WILL LOVE YOU IF:
- You excel at creating fine-tuned experiences
- You love all things design and are not afraid to share the love
- You’re not afraid of presenting and defending your design concepts at all levels of the organisation
- You’re always looking for new and upcoming trends in design
- You fight for the users
- You’re like fish in the water working with an agile methodology
- You’re not afraid of finding “the right tool for the job” when it comes to design
- You already manage the tools of the trade: Sketch, Adobe, Axure, Pixate, Marvel App, etc.
- You have a fair understanding of HTML, CSS, JS principles
- You can work in English with our international partners