CRM Project Manager B2B H/F
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 14 million monthly visits, 7 millions of opinions and more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark and Turkey. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Into the Central B2B Marketing Team, the main goals of the position is to retain restaurant partners and spread them the info to push up-selling and cross-selling.
The CRM Client Manager will be the owner of the communication planning to restaurant partners over our 11 countries. From the planning to the sending passing by messaging, design, segmentation of the database, adaptation and validation with countries.
Main Goals and KPI:
- Increase restaurant partners satisfaction
- Increase the usage of the software
- Reduce churn of restaurant partners
- Increase database quality
- Be the business side owner of the CRM database and the Marketing Automation tool along time. Be the specialist of the tool and ensure best possible deliverability of message.
- Define the communication planning for our restaurant partners according to business opportunities, product launches, cross-selling, periodic industry events, partnerships, available content, ad hoc communication, etc.
- Coordinate the communication plan and adaptation with the 11 keys contacts in each country.
- Create global emailing campaigns and support local emailing initiatives (define goals, KPIs, message, segmentation, countries adaptation, validation and send).
- Measure restaurant partners satisfaction on regular basis.
- Support Account Manager by providing them reports about the emailing sent and the interaction of their portfolio into Salesforce.
- Challenge the actual process or set-up and suggest improvements.
- Graduated from a business school (master's degree).
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar position and in a B2B organisation.
- Good writing and speaking skills English and Fluent French (Knowledge of other European languages is a plus - notably Spanish, Italian, Dutch).
- Knowledgeable about Pardot (Emailing Automation) and Salesforce.
- Self-starter, ability to work in an autonomous manner.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Strong project management, coordination and presentation skills.
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of the restaurant industry is a plus.
- Cool and cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9e).
- Fresh fruits delivered everyday.
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, afterworks, theatre courses, global seminar....everything that makes your job cooler than your friends'.
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will send you/invite you to a first phone interview.