Account Manager French
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a
network of more than 36,000 restaurants worldwide and more than 11,5 million monthly visits. The platform
operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium,
Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark and Turkey. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners. Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type ofcuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly bookonline. From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enablesrestaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service andrevenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Under the Head Accounts Managers for your Region/Country, you will preferred trading partner, advisory service and personalized management of each account (Restaurants) by phone.
- Implementation and monitoring of commercial actions plans agreed with customers to optimize their visibility and performance (turnover, filling ratio of the restaurant) based on all the web solutions offered by LaFourchette/ElTenedor
- Advice on their positioning strategy, implementation of campaigns and customer loyalty-users (e-mailing, SMSing), planification of promotions.
- Sale and training of restaurants to our tools BtoB: MyFourchette software
The team is located in Barcelona.
Native French with fluent English and/or Spanish.
- Customer orientation
- Communication skills
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Good attitude is very important.
- Experience as sales representative or account manager.
- Experience with a restaurant is a must.
- Experience in e-commerce is a must.
We like organized people, dynamic and with good communications skills. Also use to work in team and with a high work volume.