Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Part of TripAdvisor, LaFourchette is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online and mobile service to internet users to find, select and book restaurants.
LaFourchette also provides its restaurant partners with an integrated SaaS. The software helps restaurants maximize bookings, secure online bookings, compile customer records and ultimately reach their customers in a far more personalized manner.
LaFourchette, headquartered in Paris with over 600 employees, is operating in 11 countries (France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Portugal, Brazil and Australia) under the brands LaFourchette, Eltenedor, The Fork, MyTable, Iens, Seatme, Dimmi.
We are always looking for passionate, data driven, user oriented and humble colleagues, ready to change an industry.
The Sales Operations team’s mission is to provide sales team (LaFourchette and TripAdvisor Restaurant) with optimal conditions to maximize operational efficiency through measurement, processes, tools and direction.
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will play a key role in the team by driving new projects on TripAdvisor restaurant business line and ensuring Sales operations consistency worldwide, reporting directly to the Global Head of Sales Operations & Service Operations.
This role is based in Paris and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company in the food tech industry.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to gain deeper insights into our sales performance and define levers for business growth
- Closely work with Central Analytics team to develop and maintain KPIs and dashboards
- Identify opportunities to improve sales processes and work with cross-functional groups to implement these improvements
- Act as a key liaison/partner between the Sales Team, Product team and Marketing team based in Boston and other internal stakeholders (TripAdvisor restaurant solution)
- Collaborate with local Sales Operations managers to share and develop knowledge
- 3+ years’ experience in Sales Operations, consulting with increasing responsibilities
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Advanced Analytical & Excel skills
- Experience with languages used for querying (e.g. SQL, Hive)
- Experience with using Salesforce.com
- Problem solving oriented
- Proven experience in multi skilled teams coordination
- Strong goal orientated and objectives driven profile
- High level of personal drive, self-motivated and passionate
- Very organized person