Back-end Web Developer - NodeJS (M/F)
Why join us?
You are passionate about technology and comfortable with an international and agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service that provides several thousands of customers and B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is present in a dozen countries and is subject to heavy use to accompany rapid growth?
You will join a dynamic and agile team in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees and that values sharing and development of each of them.
In this context, we are looking for a JS Developer:
· You will contribute in the design and technical conception of the solutions with your team.
· You will take part in the implementation of the new features of our products.
· You will be working on all functional areas of LaFourchette (B2C, B2B, Internal Tools) depending on the projects you contribute.
What are the technologies we use?
· Our front-ends are implemented with ReactJS, AngularJS, LESS, Grunt, Webpack...
· Our back-end technical stack relies mainly on PHP 5.5/Symfony2 and NodeJS framework. We use relational databases and SOLR solutions, ElasticSearch, memcached, RabbitMQ
· Our websites and servers are monitored with New Relic and ad hoc probes for specific needs
· We use JIRA and Confluence
· Our infrastructure is based on a scalable horizontally architecture to serve our customers in 12 countries
Qualifications must have
· You have experience with NodeJS
· You are at least three-year experienced as a JS developer (front or back)
· You use one frameworks JS or more.
· You are confident with native JS
· You are enthusiastic, proactive, and stimulated by teamwork.
Qualifications nice to have
· You have worked on projects with Symfony 2-3, the PHP framework.
· Have experience with ReactJS, Flux, Redux
· You know the Scrum methodology· You have a good knowledge of the concepts and technologies of relational database - data model, SQL, query optimization, etc.
· Attractive Salary
· RTT & Ticket Restaurant
· Health Insurance
· Sponsoring of sport/health activities· Excellent location in the center of Turin, lot of space, foosball (aka calcetto)