Content Manager B2B H/F
Part of TripAdvisor, LaFourchette is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online and mobile service to internet users to find, select and book restaurants.
LaFourchette connects restaurants and diners via LaFourchette (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, LaFourchette provides a software solution, LaFourchette Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
LaFourchette, headquartered in Paris with over 700 employees, is operating in 11 countries under the brands LaFourchette (France, Switzerland), TheFork (Italy, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium, Sweden and Denmark), ElTenedor (Spain), Dimmi (Australia) and IENS (the Netherlands).
We are always looking for passionate, data driven, user oriented and humble colleagues, ready to change an industry.
Into the Central B2B Marketing Team, you will be responsible for defining our content strategy, planning, creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives over our 11 countries to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Main Goals / KPI:
- Optimize content according to SEO (improve ranking for main key words)
- Traffic volume (Increase visits by traffic channel and source in a organic way)
- Engagement (Increase pages viewed per session and average time on page, reduce Bounce rate)
- Content effectiveness (Increase of new restaurants signed via B2B platform and retention of existing partners)
- Resolving audience needs (Onsite search queries)
- Define and develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with the marketing team to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content (technical and downloadable content, guest industry leader content)
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Targeting keywords set by the online marketing manager and basing articles around them.
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Creation of entertaining and informative video content for the website and the different social media channels
- Updating all sections of the website
- Support Sales enablement and training manager in content creation
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar position and in a B2B organisation
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Good writing and speaking skills English and Fluent French (Knowledge of other European languages is a plus - notably Spanish, Italian, Dutch)
- Self-starter, ability to work in an autonomous manner.
- Strong creative skills and strategic thinker.
- Strong project management, coordination and presentation skills.
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of the restaurant industry and its main actors
- Cool and cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9e).
- Fresh fruits delivered everyday.
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, afterworks, theatre courses, global seminar....everything that makes your job cooler than your friends'.
If you are ready to join our fast paced environment, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 2 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will send you/invite you to a first phone interview.