B2B Local Communication Manager H/F
Part of TripAdvisor, LaFourchette is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online and mobile service to internet users to find, select and book restaurants.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
LaFourchette, headquartered in Paris with over 600 employees, is operating in 11 countries under the brands LaFourchette (France, Switzerland), TheFork (Italy, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark), ElTenedor (Spain), Dimmi (Australia) and IENS (the Netherlands).
We are always looking for passionate, data driven, user oriented and humble colleagues, ready to change an industry.
Into the Area France, Belgium & Switzerland, the main goals of the B2B Local Communication Manager is to ensure a great and proactive communication with our customers restaurants and to drive our strategy to create inbound to help our sales teams to maximize the number of new restaurants signed each month.
The B2B Communication Manager will work closely with the B2B Communication and Marketing Central team. You will be the owner of the communication planning to restaurant partners over the 3 countries of the region. You will propose plan according to the ambitions we have, and will be responsible of the budget definition and drive all over the year.
Main Goals and KPI:
- Increase restaurant partners satisfaction
- Increase the usage of the software
- Reduce churn of restaurant partners
- Increase database quality
- Increase the number of inbounds Leads
- Increase brand awareness
- Be the business side owner of the local CRM database and the Marketing Automation tool along time and ensure best possible deliverability of message.
- Define the communication planning for our restaurant partners according to business opportunities, product launches, cross-selling, periodic industry events by driving differents marketing channels : partnerships, content, ad hoc communication, PR, Print & Digital ads, Search Engine….
- Coordinate the communication plan and adaptation with the 3 countries of the region.
- Collaborate with B2B Communication and Marketing Central team to get best practices from other countries, and ensure that the Go to market Model is well respected and applied locally.
- Adapt central emailing campaigns and imagine local emailing initiatives (define goals, KPIs, message, segmentation, countries adaptation, validation and send)
- Measure restaurant partners satisfaction on regular basis
- Support Account Manager by providing them reports about the emailing campaigns sent and the interaction of their portfolio into Salesforce
- Organize differents local events to improve the relationship with our industry
- Collaborate with our B2C communication team to ensure a perfect alignment between these 2 pillars.
- Graduated from a business school (master's degree)
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position and in a B2B organisation
- Good writing and speaking skills English and Fluent French
- Knowledgeable about emailing tools, Pardot (Emailing Automation) and Salesforce is a plus
- Self-starter, ability to work in an autonomous manner.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Strong project management, coordination and presentation skills.
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Be already aware of the restaurant industry and main influencors/actors is a requirement.
- Cool and cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9e).
- Fresh fruits delivered everyday.
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, afterworks, theatre courses, global seminar....everything that makes your job cooler than your friends'.
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will send you/invite you to a first phone interview.