Business Analyst H/F
Part of TripAdvisor, LaFourchette is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online and mobile service to internet users to find, select and book restaurants.
LaFourchette also provides its restaurant partners with an integrated SaaS.
This software helps restaurants maximize bookings, secure online bookings, compile customer records and ultimately reach their customers in a far more personalized manner.
LaFourchette, headquartered in Paris with over 600 employees, is operating in 11 countries (France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Portugal, Brazil and Australia) under the brands LaFourchette, Eltenedor, The Fork, MyTable, Iens, Seatme, Dimmi.
We are always looking for passionate, data driven, user oriented and humble colleagues, ready to change an industry.
As a Business Analyst of TheFork Sales & Services Ops team, your role is to perfectly understand our Sales scheme, Customer Service process & Data model, in order to deliver analysis & reporting to follow business performance.
The Sales Operations Team of TheFork is seeking a Business Analyst, who has the analytical skills and business experience to support a fast-growing business unit of TripAdvisor, by providing analysis & reports.
What will you do?
- Lead analysis/reporting focused on sales & customer service, in order to measure sales performances, help improving process or increasing agents' productivity…
- Provide timely insights and analytical support to different internal stakeholders to support effective business decision-making
- Create concepts, justify business cases and manage the implementation of changes to the website experience to improve customer engagement and value metrics
- Identify key success indicators and determine best practices for measurement and reporting
- Assist with ad hoc queries and provide analytical support to our fast-growing business as it evolves
- 2-3 years of experience in an analytical role (ideal backgrounds include: a similar business analyst role at a web company, a data-based consulting role, or other data strategy type positions)
- Education: Master’s Degree of a Business or Engineering School
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, involving data analysis and predictive modeling
- Ability to work with large dataset and summarize findings in a clear format
- You live in Excel, a SQL client, and a few other useful tools of the data trade
- Proactive not reactive, with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Confident with learning new tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Fluent in English