Join TheFork's gourmet gang!
Behind TheFork, there's a multi-talented team. From the sales representative to the geek, from the burger fan to the cassoulet addict... everybody meets ... and shares the common goal to become the market leader in online restaurant reservation.
Web designer, business analyst, project manager, account manager, …believe us, there's something for everyone!
More than a simple online reservation website, TheFork is a genuine urban restaurant reference guide with a community of 600 forkers !
Since we joined the TripAdvisor group in 2014, we've been present in no less than 12 countries : : France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, The Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Turkey, Portugal, Brazil, Australia...12 countries that share the same Fork, many many tables and thousands of great moments to share !
TheFork expects the future Forker to have an unquestionable team spirit, to be startup-minded, with a strong food & web sensitivity.
We are growing and we want you to join our team in Milan. We are looking for an Account Manager.
As a part of our Sales team, you will manage the relationship with our customers (restaurants). You will offer to them a personalized service once they have joined the Thefork network.
You will provide support to your client portfolio and help them with their positioning strategy, revenue management and online marketing. You will set up actions plan defined with Marketing, Customer Support, IT departments.
- Working closely with our team of Marketing Local Planning you will develop promotional plans of your portfolio in order to ensure the best offer to our users.
- You will negotiate favorable win-win conditions, allowing the restaurant to optimize their margins and increase seat-occupancy rate.
- You will be a privileged contact for customers(restaurants) of your client base
- You will ensure the support and training to use our tools
- You will express user requirements and work with our teams to constantly improve product
- relevance of Thefork websites and applications with respect to your knowledge of restaurants.
- The knowledge and skills required to perform this position are typically acquired through a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Commerce and Tourism along with 2-3 years of relevant work experience within tourism, catering and / or leisure firm.
- You know the revenue management related issues.
- Empathetic, very comfortable on the phone, having analytical and creative mind, you are always able to offer your customers the best solutions.
- You are able to quickly establish a climate of trust which conduces to the development of the business relationship.
- You are autonomous and familiar to strict targets. Experience in the field of the Internet would be a