Sales Academy Manager
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 15 million monthly visits, 8 millions of opinionsand more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, connects restaurants and diners via TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Role and responsibilities:
This role will see you train our new and tenured international sales associates on sales skills, process, messaging, methodology, tools, and TheFork/Tripadvisor products. While supporting Sales managers with coaching programs.
Reporting to the Global Head of Sales Enablement, you will implement onboarding and coaching plans with actions that will lead to specific business results.
You will lead the creation of the Sales Academy that will aim to raise the standards of company sales performance.
You will work closely with the other central teams (sales operations, communication, account management, customer support, etc) and other functional areas across the organization to validate the field relevance of the programs. You will collaborate with sales leadership to identify and execute on key strategic productivity and development initiatives for the different sales population and countries.
- Coordinate with Executives, Sales Managers, and sometimes HR, to identify critical learning needs.
- Produce or assemble training content: case studies, role play, competitive information digest, value-based pitches, call flow process…
- Organize trainings sessions, coaching sessions, in coordination with Sales managers.
- Take care of all logistics regarding trainings. Tracks people who have been trained / not trained.
- Ensure that onboarding of new Sales people is realized properly and effectively.
- Measure the satisfaction and effectiveness of training programs, in an ongoing way, through well-defined KPI. Ensure proper adoption of the most important training assets and measure it. Provide visibility to management about training roadmap, activities and results.
- Adapt training programs according sales population: Inside sales, Field hunters, Account Managers.
- Collect, format and communicate internal best practices in regards with Sales competences.
- Gathers feedback from sales teams on a regular basis to constantly improve training programs.
- Integrate best in class training practices from the industry in your area, with a gamification approach to make trainings more efficient.
- Help sales managers identify opportunities to incorporate new learnings into real-life scenarios with providing guidelines and coaching tools
- Recognize and reward skill development through certification and “graduation” from the Sales Academy
- Degree in business, ideally with a major in marketing.
- Experience of similar Sales learning function in a medium/large company, across several countries.
- Experience in Sales.
- Marketing acumen. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good project management, coordination and presentation skills.
- Understanding of social media and of knowledge management inside companies.
- Experience in matrix organization and in working with/through local Sales managers and Country managers.
- Self-starter, ability to work in a very autonomous manner.
- Very good ability to prioritize, synthesize, summarize.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English + Spanish.
What's on Offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free