International Customer Satisfaction Manager
DescriptionInternational Customer Satisfaction Manager
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 14 million monthly visits, 7 millions of opinionsand more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark and Turkey. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Job descriptionUnder the direction of the Global Director of Operations, as Global B2C Strategic Manager, you will
- Redefine our strategy on consumer relations
- Participate in the development of our global support strategy, vision and roadmap
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, CRM, Brand, Design, Engineering, and Operational teams to launch new support offerings
- You will wear many hats, managing a team while continuing to innovate and drive projects.
- Build and manage the current B2C service team.
- •Define and refine our B2C strategy in order ensure our customers continued happiness.
- Constantly challenge the status quo, and develop innovative processes and technologies to service customers.
- Ensure a great, consistent experience, which matches the TheFork brand and voice.
- Deal with the complexity of multiple lines of business and regions.
- Setting up objectives for your team and following up their achievements, using dashboards designed by you or centrally.
- Manage the productivity and satisfaction of our current and potential clients.
- Building and managing the current B2C team in order to ensure required service levels and cost efficiency
- Client retention and satisfaction through the desired service level.
- Optimization of costs.
- Increase in productivity
- Ability to manage large multi-cultural and multilingual teams
- Effective management skills (communication and leadership).
- Expertise in troubleshooting and analysis.
- Proven ability to forecast, build, analyze and manage departmental P&L.
- Experience in managing managers
- Demonstrated experience in gathering, anticipating & meeting market needs.
- He/she will bring a rare combination of technical knowledge, creativity & business acumen.
- Experience presenting to executive leadership & handling sensitive customer escalations.
- Project Management background or experience would be a plus
- Sales experience would be a plus
- Proven interest in representing the consumers interest on a strategic level
- Must be fluent in at least English and Spanish. Another European language is a plus.
Your personal qualities:
- Quick-thinker and doer
- Team player Charismatic, motivating
- Responsible and highly organized
- Technologically savvy, self-starter, adaptable.
- Very analytical.
- Action oriented.
- Strong Interpersonal skills (emotional intelligence).
Compensation & Localization:
Remuneration: attractive package composed with fix + variable compensation
Position based in: Barcelona, some traveling will be required
Please send your resume to email@example.com