Product Manager (Internship)
LaFourchette, part of TripAdvisor group company, is a pure player company and the european leader of restaurant online booking. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurant!
LaFourchette company’s goal is to be the #1 app for restaurant online booking in the world.
We are always looking for passionate, data driven, user oriented and humble colleagues, ready to change the dining industry.
Internship in the Product Management Team :
The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. Along the way you will work on a variety of projects that will not only test your skills but also make a real impact on product offering and customer base. We're in search of a new teammate who will push to make our team better in service of our mission.
The Associate Product Manager will work on a variety things.
Some of it may include prioritizing goals, new feature research, partnering with mobile and desktop teams to enhance the LaFourchette User Experience, creating impactful A/B tests, and analyzing site usage data. You will closely work with experienced Product Managers to develop your skills to be a successful Product Manager.
We need someone who is driven by complex problems that need solving, is king at communication, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
This Internship is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in discovering or transitioning into product management. You must have a desire to grow and develop your product management skills.
- Conduct new feature research and competitor analysis
- Partner with the other teams to develop features and functionality that enhance the User Experience
- Manage the documentation related to the product: writing user guides, translation, formatting, printing
- Build and enhance our key dashboards and develop our knowledge of users behaviours
- Support the A/B testing program with brainstorming, analysis, and reporting.
- Work cross functionally between the product, business development, marketing and engineering teams to ensure clear communication across departments.
- Fluent French and professional English
- Pursuing a Master's in Marketing, Computer Science or a related field
- Available for a minimum of 6 months
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly.
- A team player with the ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance.
- Capable of listening to stakeholder needs, aligning those needs with the broader company’s goals, and building a plan to address them.
- Likes getting into the details of a problem and looking at all potential outcomes of a decision or product feature, doing competitive analysis and recommending a course of action.
Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences at LaFourchette: http://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/la-four...