Talent Acquisition Specialist and HR project
SATISFY YOUR HUNGER TO LEARN AND JOIN ELTENEDOR!
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 14 million monthly visits, 7 millions of opinionsand more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden andDenmark. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor.
Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
In ElTenedor we do not stop growing and we`re always look for the best talents.
Would you like to work in a dynamic, young and enterprising company?
Is it important for you to work in an international environment and continue learning?
ElTenedor is what you are looking for! Because we are a company that wants people with new ideas, who likes to work as a team player and with good feeling!
You will have the opportunity to continue growing and learning and be focus on 3 of our most important departments in Human Resources: Sourcing, Recruiting and HR Project.
We are always looking for the best way to find the best candidate and we are sure that you can contribute new forms of search to our department; we want to hear from you!
- We like to know new tools and ways of working, so we want you to contribute new ideas and implement innovative sourcing strategies to execute successful recruitment plan.
- Develop and nurture the sales / marketing / product and corporate support pools and pipelines that become the primary source for all hiring
- Develop talent market maps for each respective Job Type / Business Unit that LaFourchette is hiring for
An important part of your day to day will be recruitment, find the best ever candidate for our teams!
From Barcelona, we recruit profiles such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, etc. For 11 countries! All located in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon.
- Do you want to work hand in hand with the Managers of each department? Because that will be one of your functions. Understand theirs needs and find the best candidate for each team
- You should define priorities, collaborate on recruiting strategy, streamline our evaluation process, and improve our ability to attract top talent (Sales / Marketing / Product / Corporate Support)
- Manage the entire candidate experience during the recruitment process from the initial telephone screen until the last interview.
- We want you to become an expert in assessing and evaluating talent for the organization with knowledge of where to find talent
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders such as hiring managers
In our Human Resources department, we always have different and exciting projects in which we want you to be part and contribute all your value.
- Become a recognized figure in the community at large by attending local community events, meetups, and conferences
- Planning, managing and monitoring global HR projects
- Produces / updates KPIs to report on elements such as the number of vacancies, staff turnover, absence reports and ad hoc reports as and when required and to respond to ad-hoc requests for information from Region and Global HQ.
- Communicating and following up with stakeholders on specific projects and their goals. Coordinating project actions
- Being an ambassador for the company's cultural values.
- Minimum 5 years of recruitment experience
- We are looking for a person who wants to continuous learning and grow with us.
- Analytical mind-set and love to do analysis
- Team player is very important for us, we have an amazing team in HR
- Goal oriented
- Food lover
- Someone who knows how to work under pressure
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
- Gets things done, delivers fast, smart, pragmatic, adaptable to a rapidly changing environment, able to multi-task, high level attention to detail, self-starter, huge energy and passion for results. Excellent organizational and time management skills. Strong team player. Ability to build credibility and trust the guy
Remuneration: attractive package compensation
Position based in: Barcelona, some traveling will be required
Please send your resume to email@example.com