Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
SATISFY YOUR HUNGER TO LEARN AND JOIN ELTENEDOR!
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 14 million monthly visits, 7 millions of opinionsand more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden andDenmark. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor.
Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
In ElTenedor we do not stop growing and we`re always look for the best talents.
Would you like to work in a dynamic, young and enterprising company?
Is it important for you to work in an international environment and continue learning?
ElTenedor is what you are looking for! Because we are a company that wants people with new ideas, who likes to work as a team player and with good feeling!
What you will do
- Work closely with members of the Top and Middle Management to define priorities of recruitment, collaborate on recruiting strategy, streamline our evaluation process, and improve our ability to attract top talent.
- Maintain a high level of communication with the HR Business Partners, understand their populations and needs
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to hiring managers and HR Business Partners
- Build trusted candidate relationships with top talent and ensure a successful candidate experience
- First point of contact with the recruitment agencies, ensure relationships from the setup of the assignment until the selection of the final candidate
- Leverage all possible candidate sourcing channels to drive a higher volume of qualified talent into our process
- Become an expert in identifying and engaging passive talent for the organization
- Develop and nurture talent pools and pipelines that become the primary source for all hiring
- Develop talent market maps for each respective Job Type/ Business Unit that LaFourchette is hiring for
Selection & hiring:
- Guarantor of a successful candidate experience, ensure a clear and perfect selection & hiring process
- Engage the hiring team with clear guidelines and support
- Demonstrate high level expertise while using a methodology like STAR and while deploying a broad range of selection tools including assessment centers and case studies
- Continuous improvement of selection processes
- Who is our five legged sheep
- Fluent in English and Spanish, French is a real plus.
- 5 years of sourcing and selection experience either in an agency or corporate setting
- Demonstrated deep knowledge in call center, Tech & e-commerce profiles
- Significant experience using recruiting, candidate, and market data to drive decision-making in developing sourcing strategies and in the hiring process. Analytical mindset.
- Deep experience leveraging social media, community sites, industry groups, and internet sourcing platforms to find hard to reach candidates
- Ability of managing day to day, full cycle recruitment, working on numerous recruitments simultaneously
- Ability to establish, manage, and leverage relationships with all levels of the organization
- Experience working with various applicant tracking systems to drive and facilitate the hiring process
- Able to communicate in a transparent & compelling way with everyone, everywhere in the company
- Gets things done, delivers fast, smart, pragmatic, adaptable to a rapidly changing environment, able to multi-task, high level attention to detail, self-starter, huge energy and passion for results
- You are a strong team player, curious (really curious), perseverant (really persevering) who has high standards and who focuses on impact
- A real sense of humor and greedy for life
Why you will chose us
- A successful, fast growing company where it is impossible to be bored
- A great work environment and a company used to celebrate new joiners, birthdays, afterworks, ...every excuse is good to celebrate something
- An international HR team who truly believes that we are better together, who will support and challenge you in order to accelerate your growth & career
- A pivotal & highly visible position
- An ideal localisation in Paris
- And the perfect place to know where to eat!
Please send your resume to email@example.com