Inside Sales Cataluña
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 14 million monthly visits, 7 millions of opinionsand more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark and Turkey. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Located in our SSC office in Barcelona, you will be part of the Sales team, in charge of telephone contact with
You will be responsible for the following functions:
- The Inside Sales Representative will focus on proactively prospecting for new business opportunities
with Restaurants. Identify, generate, and close sales opportunities for TheFork / ElTenedor /LaFourchette products and service solutions over the phone.
- You have to acquire these restaurants by phone; collect the information required for qualification of the
restaurant and discover of their needs.
- After qualification explain the benefits to the restaurant to join our network and use of our
- Incremental revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling.
- You are to close deals independently and/or with field sales.
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota as well as part of a
wider team to support the overal country and regional quota.
- Self motivation and a proactive attitude to developing new prospects and closing deals is key to being
successful in the role
- sales motivation and drive
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Strong ability to influence at all levels and strong negotiations skills
- Full-time work availability.
- Higher education in commerce and or restaurant business and, or hospitality
- Previous experience of at least one year as a commercial, prospecting and customer management B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration.
- Languages: Catalán native,Spanish native, English high, other language is a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Serious and committed, with polite and positive attitude
- Customer orientation
- Communication skills
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Good attitude is very important.
- Experience with a restaurant.
- Knowledge with SalesForce program or with ContactCenter programs.
Preferably apply in English.
We like organized people, dynamic and with good communications skills. Also use to work in team and with a
high work volume.