Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (M/F)
LaFourchette, a TripAdvisor Company, headquartered in Paris with over 600 employees in 11 offices in Europe, Brazil and Australia, is looking for a passionate and dynamic Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist.
You will have the opportunity to join our expanding global talent acquisition team and be located at our headquarters in Paris. Ultimately, you will be responsible for driving the full life-cycle recruiting process from developing sourcing strategies, to identifying/assessing top talent all the way through offer negotiation and closing. You will be someone who thrives in building trusted influential relationships with hiring managers and who can facilitate a high touch candidate experience.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist reports directly to the Head of Talent Acquisition & Employer Brand, and is responsible for managing assignments for France and abroad.
What you will do:
- Work closely with members of the Top and Middle Management to define priorities of recruitment, collaborate on recruiting strategy, streamline our evaluation process, and improve our ability to attract top talent.
- Maintain a high level of communication with the HR Business Partners, understand their populations and needs
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to hiring managers and HR Business Partners
- Build trusted candidate relationships with top talent and ensure a successful candidate experience
- First point of contact with the recruitment agencies, ensure relationships from the setup of the assignment until the selection of the final candidate
- Leverage all possible candidate sourcing channels to drive a higher volume of qualified talent into our process
- Become an expert in identifying and engaging passive talent for the organization
- Develop and nurture talent pools and pipelines that become the primary source for all hiring
- Develop talent market maps for each respective Job Type/ Business Unit that LaFourchette is hiring for
Selection & hiring:
- Guarantor of a successful candidate experience, ensure a clear and perfect selection & hiring process
- Engage the hiring team with clear guidelines and support
- Demonstrate high level expertise while using a methodology like STAR and while deploying a broad range of selection tools including assessment centers and case studies
- Continuous improvement of selection processes
- Become a recognized figure in the community at large by attending local community events, meetups, and conferences. (You are likely to travel across France & Europe).
- Work on development of LaFourchette’s Employer Brand with Head of Talent Acquisition and Employer Brand
- Fluent in English and French, Spanish is a real plus.
- 5-7 years of sourcing and selection experience either in an agency or corporate setting
- Demonstrated deep knowledge in Tech & e-commerce profiles
- Significant experience using recruiting, candidate, and market data to drive decision-making in developing sourcing strategies and in the hiring process. Analytical mindset.
- Deep experience leveraging social media, community sites, industry groups, and internet sourcing platforms to find hard to reach candidates
- Ability of managing day to day, full cycle recruitment, working on numerous recruitments simultaneously
- Ability to establish, manage, and leverage relationships with all levels of the organization
- Experience working with various applicant tracking systems to drive and facilitate the hiring process
- Able to communicate in a transparent & compelling way with everyone, everywhere in the company
- Gets things done, delivers fast, smart, pragmatic, adaptable to a rapidly changing environment, able to multi-task, high level attention to detail, self-starter, huge energy and passion for results
- You are a strong team player, curious (really curious), perseverant (really persevering) who has high standards and who focuses on impact
- A real sense of humor and greedy for life
- A successful, fast growing company where it is impossible to be bored
- A great work environment and a company used to celebrate new joiners, birthdays, afterworks, ...every excuse is good to celebrate something
- An international HR team who truly believes that we are better together, who will support and challenge you in order to accelerate your growth & career
- A pivotal & highly visible position
- An ideal localisation in Paris
- And the perfect place to know where to eat!