Junior Sales Operations Project Manager H/F
Part of TripAdvisor, LaFourchette is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online and mobile service to internet users to find, select and book restaurants.
LaFourchette also provides its restaurant partners with an integrated SaaS.
This software helps restaurants maximize bookings, secure online bookings, compile customer records and ultimately reach their customers in a far more personalized manner.
LaFourchette, headquartered in Paris with over 500 employees, is operating in 12 countries (France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Turkey, Portugal, Brazil and Australia) under the brands LaFourchette, Eltenedor, The Fork, MyTable, Iens, Seatme, Dimmi.
We are always looking for passionate, data driven, user oriented and humble colleagues, ready to change an industry.
The Sales Operations team :
The Sales Operations team's mission is to provide sales teams with optimal conditions to maximize operational efficiency through measurement, processes, tools and direction.
Part of this growing team, the sales operations associate's will have different missions to ensure scalability and adoption of sales processes worldwide, in a fast moving environment.
Based in Paris but with frequent travels to Barcelona, the role is a good opportunity to enter a scale-up in a central department and be in a position to make a difference.
The scope of the mission includes:
- Proactively improve and challenge current internal processes to optimize and scale
- Ensure data quality and consistency of our B2B database
- Take part in transversal sales and services operations projects with all central departments (in Paris and Barcelona) and our 11 countries local teams
- Coordinate with local sales operations managers in the countries we are operating in to provide trainings and ease sales support
- Develop and deploy with engineers new features in relation to company priorities, in particular using salesforce.com
- Be curious and always keep an eye on new CRM apps and features
Profile we are looking for:
- 1-2 years' experience in sales operations or project management in a startup environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Data lover & good excel skills
- Experience with using Salesforce.com
- Autonomous, business-oriented and eager to learn
- Very organized person, able to handle multiple topics at the same time and prioritize them
- International environment
- Transversal and central team